Indie racing game Defunct will be coming to Xbox One just shy of Christmas – that’s December 19th!
“Defunct is an indie adventure game by Freshly Squeezed with a focus on flow, speed and gravity. Players play as a broken robot who falls out of a giant cargo ship onto a post-human Earth, inhabited by robots. Players use gravity as their ally in their race back to safety. They have to reach the ship before it’s too late.
Players use their Gravitize engine to manipulate gravity in order to boost themselves downhill and release when going uphill. In this way, Defunct offers a satisfying combo of speed and jumps.
- Experience high speed gameplay using gravity as your ally
- Dash through lots of different climates, biomes and challenges
- Unlock many skins to customize your character
- Perform special unlockable tricks
- Compete to be the fastest in the world with time trial mode, which offers 5 extra levels”
Looks pretty fresh and colourful, if Freshly Squeezed can get the variety in the tracks right, this could be interesting. We’ll be sure to let you know come December though.