Only four days left! No, not until Valentine’s Day, that’s 14th February. 4 days until we see the launch of Warhorse Studio and Deep Silver’s open world medieval RPG, Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It’s come around quickly since the turn of the year actually and to celebrate, why not take a look at the new Blacksmith themed gameplay trailer?
Don’t the faces look incredible? I’ve got a feeling this one might be a bit special.
“Truth be told, becoming a powerful warrior is only one way to succeed in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. There are plenty of other paths to choose from in this thrilling medieval game which features over one million words of written background story. That is more than twice the amount compared to the complete Lord of the Rings saga!
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
· Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
· Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
· Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
· Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
· Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
· Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia”
So if historically accurate stabbing is your thing, this might be right up your street!
Hopefully we’ll be along shortly with a review as well.