With everyone here at Xbox Sector and I’m sure the rest of the world waiting in anticipation of what Microsoft is going to be showing off whats coming to Xbox at E3 next week, Major nelson has announced a massive sale to coincide, starting this week on Thursday 7th June.
So whether you’ve been waiting to make that all important purchase or even making the upgrade to the most powerful console to date, The Xbox One X of course, it maybe worth holding out just a little more.
- $199 for 500GB Xbox One S console
- $249 for 1TB Xbox One S bundles
- $449 for Xbox One X console – the first time it’s ever been discounted
- Up to 75% off select games including first-time discounts on newly released titles such as Monster Hunter: World, Sea of Thieves and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- One month of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass for $1
- $10 off controllers
obviously this is just a few of the savings that you can see. Quoting the Major himself “Whether you’re shopping in a physical store, online or through your Xbox console, make sure to check xbox.com, Microsoft Store and participating retailers nationwide for more details on dates, availability, and pricing as deals may vary.”
If you haven’t decided on whether or not to take a look at Xbox Game Pass yet then why not start Thursday the 7th with your first month for $1!
Keep an eye on the Xbox store and Microsoft website for all the massive savings you can get your hands on Starting this week.