After a very successful launch on Pc and mobile, Kalypso Media and Somasim have announched that Project Highrise Architect’s Edition is coming to Xbox Autumn 2018.
As well as bringing all the content from the original Project Highrise base game, the Architect’s Edition also packs in the Las Vegas DLC as well as the content packs Miami Malls, Tokyo Towers, London Life and the brand new Brilliant Berlin in one definitive console edition. Your job as architect and developer is to build world-famous skyscrapers that will be the envy of the entire city, masterpieces of art and engineering. But a skyscraper is more than just steel and glass – it’s an intricate ecosystem, full of people that live and work in the building. They become a complex machine that needs your steady hand to keep it running smoothly and efficiently.
Features of Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition
- The console version contains the Project Highrise base game along with the Las Vegas DLC and content packs Miami Malls, Tokyo Towers, London Life and the brand new Brilliant Berlin.
- Experience a deep and complex simulation of a modern skyscraper.
- Create gleaming commercial towers for titans of trade looking for the perfect downtown office
- Build residential blocks of apartments that cater to those seeking a home in the sky
- Keep business travellers and tourists happy in soaring hotel towers
- Host exclusive events in massive convention centers and famous concert halls
- Entice visitors into your opulent shopping mall with irresistible restaurants and chic shops
- Explore open sandbox play and build your dream skyscraper with several difficulty levels and starting conditions
- Conquer the campaign over 29 challenging scenarios.
- Test your management mettle by keeping up with your buildings diverse population and their ever-increasing demands.
- Hire specialized consultants to increase your building’s curb appeal, operational efficiency, and pull with city hall.
If anyone is heading out to E3 take a trip over to the Ubisoft booth to get a hands on with an early gameplay demo.