Previously PC only roguelite/ roguelike RPG will be making it’s way to consoles this Summer. By the end of August if today’s press release is anything to go by.
We’re not too big here to admit that there are some outstanding publications out there (aside from us of course!) and I consider Rock, Paper, Shotgun to be among the best. So when they give a game their “Recommend” badge, you know it’s worth paying some attention.
Accompanied by some pretty impressive procedural dungeon generation technology and some fine aesthetics, it’s no wonder we’re a little excited to see this on of the best console in the world.
Developer Ludomotion had a little more to say when they announced earlier today.
” Explore the ever-changing Dungeon of Doom – no two runs the same
• Intense melee combat – fight against goblins, trolls, skeletons, wyrms and many more creatures and bosses
• Stealth mechanics – dungeon-crawl like a real rogue!
• Real emergent gameplay with many tactical options
• Challenging, generated puzzles await on every new run
• 7 distinctive character classes to unlock and master: Warrior, Rogue, Wizard, Archer, Cleric, Barbarian, Musketeer
• Adaptive, original soundtrack complements the action
• Mithril Run DLC: Explore the dark abandoned mines of Moryondor and escape with as much gold and treasure possible
• Ripley Run DLC: Armed with your trusty repeater crossbow, face off against a horde of alien Creeps
• The Dark Ritual DLC: Stop a group of cultists summoning The Great Old One in this Cthulhu-esque mystery”
Another one for August. Stay tuned to Xbox Sector for the review!