Alternative Software have released a new game-play trailer for their upcoming release of Rugby Challenge 3, The game is set to be released on Xbox One and Xbox 360 on the 22nd April in the UK and Ireland.
The game-play trailer below shows in-game footage of the world’s leading Rugby Union teams such as England, New Zealand, South Africa, and Australia.
Rugby Challenge 3 includes teams in competitions from Rugby Union, Rugby Seven’s (featuring in the 2016 Olympics), plus England (Six Nations Grand Slam Champions), to the Aviva Premiership, South African clubs, plus The Springboks, The All Blacks (World Champions), The Wallabies, the Currie Cup and much more.
The Rugby Challenge 3 feature list has been driven by the fans of Rugby Challenge 2 and includes features such as:
- NEW! Rugby Sevens – this first time addition brings all the realism and fast-paced action of live seven-a-side Rugby to the Rugby Challenge series.
- NEW! Take total control in Be a Pro mode. Join a club team as a rookie and control your own destiny over 13 action packed seasons. Complete match goals to improve your skills as a player and work towards becoming the captain of your club. Work your way up the domestic ladder, and impress selectors to play for your national team on the world stage!
- NEW! FanHub – the interactive Player Creator allows you to create yourself as a player and play then through the ranks. Players and teams can be shared online across all supported platforms.
- BRAND NEW! Crisp next gen graphics – increased resolution and textures.
- Real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and former All Blacks turned commentator Justin Marshall.
Rugby Challenge 3 is the first true Rugby Union game for next-gen consoles, so here’s hoping it kicks off with a bang as Jonah Lomu Rugby was the last rugby game I played and thoroughly enjoyed.