DICE have confirmed details of the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass which will deliver all new content across four planned themed expansion packs, and also early access, to those who decide to pick it up.
Each of the four expansion packs will of course be made available to buy for all players, but Premium Pass owners will get these packs two weeks earlier than everyone else. Nice! The expanded action kicks off with Battlefield 1: They Shall Not Pass come March 2017 which will introduce the French army to your multiplayer gaming experience (they might not even surrender!).
Coming with the 4 expansion packs included with the Premium Pass is:
- Two-week early access to each expansion pack
- Play as new armies including France in Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass, and the Russian Empire in an upcoming expansion pack
- 16 new multiplayer maps
- New Operations and game modes for more ways to play
- New Elite classes
- 20 new weapons
- New vehicles
· 14 Battlefield 1 Battlepacks containing stand-out weapon skins, delivered monthly from November 2016
· 14 unique dog tags distributed over the course of the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass period
Battlefield 1 launches on October 21st 2016. Get pre-ordering if you haven’t done so already! Players who pre-order the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition can begin playing on October 18th!
EA Access Early Trial
If for some reason you’re unsure on whether or not you’ll be buying Battlefield 1, we have two things to say. One, you’re an idiot – of course you need to buy it. Two, come October 13th members of EA Access will be able to play the game for 10 hours completely free of charge. Remember that being an EA Access member will also entitle you to a ten-percent discount on a digital purchase of the full game.