Team17 and Ghost Town Games have today announced the released details for the intruiging OverCooked on Xbox One.
Mixing both single and co-operative couch play in a variety of competitive and co-operative modes as you’re challenged with serving up a range of tasty dishes to order.
In the campaign you’ll travel across space and thyme across festivals, pirate ships, haunted houses and more on your quest to become the ultimate top chef capable of saving the endangered Onion Kingdom!
- 28 standard campaign levels plus an additional introductory level and final boss to conquer!
- Local co-op play for 1 to 4 players across all campaign levels!
- 9 versus levels to go head to head locally with either 2 or 4 players
- A range of different and unusual kitchens to play across with different recipes to master, cook soup, burritos, burgers and fish and chips
- 14 different chefs to play as!
- 11 achievements to cook up
Xbox One owners will be able to pre-order Overcooked via the Xbox Games Store from the 20th July ahead of it’s release on the 3rd August for for just £12.99 / $16.99 / 15,99 €.