Award winning PC title, Party Hard, will be released on Xbox One this Spring as confirmed today by developers tinyBuildGames – creators of recent ID@Xbox titles Lovely Planet, and No Time to Explain.
In Party Hard it’s your job to stop your pain in the ass neighbours from having early hours parties in various locations including Las Vegas, San Francisco and Miami among others, and restore your own kind of peace, by killing said neighbours with your trusty knife. Nice huh?
The title has so far sold well in excess of 100,000 units on Steam for PC, and is pencilled in for a Spring release on Xbox One. We’ll have more on Party Hard when a release date is confirmed.
The Developers say…
In Party Hard, you play as someone who is really tired of the neighbors having loud parties. Instead of calling the police, you decide it’s a better idea to kill everyone – using your faithful knife and the environment. The tactical strategy follows a series of killings at parties through-ought the USA.
Party Hard has semi-procedural environments and focus on unique ways of killing people. In the greatest traditions of sneaking games, your main goal is not to get caught, while silently picking off unsuspecting victims one by one. Dancing and blending in during a suspicious situation is key.
- A (not)serious story that follows a series of murders through the USA
- A dozen unique levels with random variations on each one
- Use traps, cause explosions, become a ninja
- Multiple unlock-able characters
- Special random events, like a bear coming in and killing everyone for you
- Trigger the DEA, SWAT cars, paramedics, firefighters to come in and ruin the party